Truth or dare is a classic party game, but dares can sometimes be hard to think of on the spot.
Here are 15 great dares to use to get you started:
1. Kiss the person to your *left/right*.
This is a classic dare and can be used to get you started, depending on the vibe of the group.
2. Attempt to Yodel.
This one is always good to watch and can bring a person out of their shell and get the game off to a light-hearted start.
3. Read out your last text to the room.
Great for mild embarrassment.
4. Let the player opposite you choose anything edible in the house, you must eat it.
This will really test their determination and dedication to the game.
5. Sit on the lap of the player to your left for three dares.
6. Spin a bottle and allow the person it lands on to give you a spanking.
Great to up the embarrassment to the next level.
7. Take an embarrassing photo and put it on your social media for the next 30 minutes.
The worse the photo, the better the choice.
8. Be blindfolded for the next two minutes, let’s hope no one messes with you!
9. Call someone randomly and say several lines from a chosen song in a row. See how long it takes them to work out what you are doing.
10. Let the whole room try and tickle you, try for as long as you can to not break a smile.
11. Eat a spoonful of cinnamon.
If you have yet to do this, it is a lot worse than you’d expect.
12. Give or do a belly button shot, you decide which.
Sign up to the Card Twister mailing list to get all the discounts, giveaways, and new releases.